Do you need academic content writers?
Publishers, schools, colleges and EdTech companies require academic writers for curriculum development. Our team of instructional designers works with subject experts, graphic designers and video editors to create effective and useful learning content. Book development services are also available for publishers, companies and schools who want to meet targeted learning objectives.
Keeping it clear and relevant
The purpose of educational content is to provide information. It should always be written keeping in mind the interest and level of understanding of its reader. Academic content writing has the ability to expand the horizon of a reader’s imagination. The right content is that which do not restrict itself to the written word only. In eyes of academics, ideal content should include pictures, graphical representation, and work of instructional designers. The team of academic writers at Pen Pundit is adept in delivering high quality academic papers for both researchers and students. We also create and design books as per client requirements. We provide academic content writing in US, UAE and UK.
List of academic content writing solutions provided by Pen Pundit
- Essay writing
- Research writing
- Instructional design
- Course design
- Book design
- Term paper writing
- Thesis writing
- Report writing
- Review writing
- Ghost writing
So what are the characteristics of good academic content writing?
- Formal and Logical: It should be a logical and formal piece of communication. The introduction should be a gist of what will follow in the text. This way the reader knows what to expect. Apart from that, it should have the ability to gain attention and retain faith. This is possible if the content is crisp and cohesive. The ideas should be connected and logically dispersed throughout the text.
- Unbiased: It should be written with an unbiased approach to idea and theories. Being unbiased entails putting yours and the opposition’s argument in light and letting readers decide which argument to support. In other words, the content should attempt to build opinion rather than rationally express ideas. It should encourage audience to think for themselves.
- Resourceful: It needs to be resourceful. It should make use of words to enhance the understanding of a reader. Along with that, it needs to have all the right tactics that would make it easy to explain a topic or idea. It should choose a language that is clear and concise.
- Citations: A good educational paper refers to several useful citations as its basis. It improves credibility of an paper and makes it interesting at the same time. This is done by giving the right sources of the idea, data, research and text. It is also necessary to avoid a case plagiarism.
- Formatted: A educational writing is well formatted text segregated into introduction, body and conclusion.
Find the right people to help you with your academic content writing requirement with us.