Specialisation is key
STM copyediting is necessary when you are planning to publish papers in the realm of science, technology and medicine. Due to the highly advanced nature of these fields, it requires necessary expertise to edit these papers while being factually correct and preserving the given data. PenPundit has on board STM specialists who can help you write a well-edited manuscript. All submissions, including manuscripts, created by PenPundit are checked for style, formatting and language.
Why is STM copyediting important?
To understand this better, we need to understand what STM stands for. It is an acronym for Science, Technology and Medical. STM copyediting services aid those planning to write STM journals. If you desire to get your manuscript published in the journal, it is not necessary that journals would desire the same. So, in order to get your paper approved for publication in a journal, it should have some important elements. STM copyediting is necessary when you are planning to publish papers in the realm of science, technology, and medicine. It requires necessary expertise to edit these papers while preserving real facts and figures.
Here what STM editors at PenPunditoffer:
- Copyediting following APA
- Complete coding and instructions for XML,HTML and SGML
- Electronically edited content tables
- Precise and excellent writer author doubts
- Edited files in MS Word with complete quality check
- Compositor ready content
The process of STM copyediting:
- We directly receive the manuscript from the editorial office, register it into your system and readily send the copyedited document to the compositor.
- We save you time, that would otherwise have been spent looking for freelance editors.
- Copyeditors at PenPundit are skilled and experienced.
- Eliminate your need for paper work and tax-related tasks involving freelancers.